Monday, October 25, 2010

Competition Results

Well, this is a bit overdue, but the competition went amazingly. I was nervous at first, but that was long gone when I stepped up to the judges.

I would like to give you my results, and also congratulate two of my fellow martial artists, as well as my instructor, Sensei Tom Larmondra.

Jacob (purple belt) placed second in his division for traditional kata.
Jacob (blue belt) placed fourth in his division for traditional kata.
Sensei Tom placed first in his division for traditional forms, as well as traditional weapons.
Finally, I placed first in my division for traditional forms.

All of these people worked very hard to train for this competition, and they all did extremely well. I was surprised at how well I did, and I also commend the young lady that I competed against, she did very well also.

I want to thank everybody who supported me, as well as my instructor, Sensei Tom, who I could not have done this without.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment